coinpaprika updates
Check out our new, improved layout of Coin Page:
SimbaWifHat

SimbaWifHat
SWHRank 8378

$0.000009   (-0.33%)
0.00000000 BTC (-0.79%)
0.00000000 ETH (-0.48%)
1h +0.12 %
24h -0.33%
Week -1.12%
Month +1.96%
Year +%
+0.12%
-0.79%
-4.33%
-5.69%
+%
+0.2%
-0.48%
-17.68%
-14.45%
+%

Operations on Bitcoin provided by Coinpaprika

Wallet
Buy
Sell
Exchange

SimbaWifHat (SWH) is a community-oriented meme coin created primarily for entertainment and engagement within its dedicated user base. As a light-hearted digital asset, it aims to foster a sense of camaraderie and fun among its holders. Reflecting its commitment to stability and community trust, 90% of SWH's total supply has been locked in a liquidity pool and subsequently burned, ensuring a reduced circulation and enhancing its rarity. The remaining 10% of the token supply has also been burned, further demonstrating ...

Discussion: discord.gg , t.me
Social (followers): @simbawifhat
Asset Type token
Contract Address
Coins Compare

Compare SimbaWifHat with other crypto assets.

Compare
Market Cap Rank 8378
All Time High
? USD
$0.000041 21 Mar 24 % to ATH (361.52%)
Circulating Supply
Volume (24h) Rank 7888
? Total: 10 000 000 000
$112.80 0.001632 BTC
Vol / M Cap (24h)
Beta
0%
10.35
  • Overview
  • Exchanges / Markets 1
  • Portfolio
  • Widget
  • More...

    We could not open Wyre widget. Please try again later or choose another provider