The main goal of the project is the maximum geolocation distribution and application areas in payment, speculative and investment institutions.
- maximum presence on various exchange, trading, investment platforms;
- integration into payment systems;
- integration with gaming platforms;
- collaboration with developers in various fields using blockchain.
- Listing on crypto exchanges of various levels;
- Listing on investment platforms;
- Collaboration with NFT platforms;
- Attracting corporate and private investors;
- Attracting blockchain developers;
- Attracting trade and speculative institutions;
- Implementation of our own developments.
- Energy efficiency of ... mining;
- Environmental friendliness of mining;
- A comfortable total number of coins, which allows you to build the economic component of the project most effectively, thereby attracting investors, thereby ensuring an increase in the cost and interest in the project as a tool for investment and earnings.
- At the moment, the project is actively studying the possibility of effective use of blockchain tools in the IT-industry, management of blockchain processes, implementation of blockchain in the management of IT-infrastructure (managed services). We are experimenting with the transfer and storage of data in the blockchain network.
The project is owned by:
- A large fleet of HP-based servers;
- HP Blade Systems
- Disk arrays and storage with a total capacity of more than 1 PB
- Tape libraries;
- A cluster of several dozen E5-26 V3 series processors used for testing mining tools on processors.
- A fleet of classic industrial mining equipment
Premine: 100000 GRMS
GRMS [GRMS] is a cryptocurrency with its own blockchain. The most actual price for one GRMS [GRMS] is 0 €. GRMS is listed on 0 exchanges with a sum of 0 active markets. The 24h volume of [GRMS] is 0 €, while the GRMS market cap is 0 € which ranks it as #0 of all cryptocurrencies. You can find more information about GRMS [GRMS] on grms.pw
We could not open Wyre widget. Please try again later or choose another provider