1. The currency exists in a government-free jurisdiction.
2. As such, it is tax-exempt.
3. Which means it can't be regulated, since it was created within UCT's
tax-exempt, government-free jurisdiction.
4. Its value is created by tangible commercial paper, in the form of
liens, which are held permanently as reserves backing the currency.
5. Which means the token is not dependent upon sales to establish market
6. We already have a thriving community in excess of five thousand
people, which will soon enter exponential growth when we launch ... the
tokens and the next tranche of £13.2 billion worth of liens are
exchanged on the launch date.
7. Pre-launch, we have already established locked-in liquidity in excess
of $250B in four Crowdpools on Dodoex, via Polygon Mainnet, following
the seeding of the markets by UCT Treasury.
Universal Community Trust [UCT] is a token based on Ethereum, Polygon blockchain. The most actual price for one Universal Community Trust [UCT] is $5.21. Universal Community Trust is listed on 1 exchanges with a sum of 5 active markets. The 24h volume of [UCT] is $9 440 984, while the Universal Community Trust market cap is $0 which ranks it as #3281 of all cryptocurrencies. You can find more information about Universal Community Trust [UCT] on uct-token.org
We could not open Wyre widget. Please try again later or choose another provider