ICO data from icodrops.com
Go back
ICO

Ethereum Push Notification Service

Gained
1 410 000
(0 %)
Start date
13 Apr 2021
End date
13 Apr 2021

Ethereum Push Notification Service (EPNS) is a decentralized notification protocol that enables users (wallet addresses) to receive notifications and obtain token incentives through active participation.

StatusEnded
Whitepaperhttps://static.coinpaprika.com/storage/cdn/whitepapers/10630987.jpg
Website: epns.io
Source code: github.com
Discussion: t.me

Project details

Conditions Whitelist
Role of tokenUtility
Min/Max Personal CapTBA / $250
Token typeERC20
Hardware walletNo
Additional LinksIDO Information

Distribution

Total tokens100000000
ICO Token Price1 PUSH = 0.12 USD

Twitter

by @epnsproject 0 followers

We have been doing some amazing Community calls & AMAs lately with the OGs from Web3 space! ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐Ÿ’ป In today's #SundaySurvey we want to know, which platform do you prefer for AMA's/Community Calls? ๐Ÿค”

1/ Another busy month for EPNS Push Governance with a total of 8 Proposals submitted for review under the governance forum at https://t.co/OqYZ81TIab ๐Ÿ›๏ธ Here's a quick tl;dr of all the Push Proposals that were submitted in the month of June & July ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿ‘‡ https://t.co/nRz9Znnqcp

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FZe6CQvaAAAFcxL.jpg

A Minute with #EPNS 94๐Ÿ”” Key Weekly Updates in 1 MinโŒ›๏ธ โ€“ Wallet to Wallet fine-tuning in progress๐Ÿ“ฒ โ€“ Delivery Nodes WIP for delivery of notifs & chats to wallets๐Ÿ’ฌ โ€“ New channels LIVE! @lifiprotocol & @PineLoans ๐Ÿ”” โ€“ Vamos @EthLatam fam!๐ŸŽ™๏ธ ๐Ÿ“ฐRead more: https://t.co/hKvR6EWQNX

1/ Ready to welcome this week's #RockstarOfEPNS V2 Winner! ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐ŸŽค Drum rolls please๐Ÿฅ . . . And the winner is @cryptonewshindi ! ๐ŸŽŠ Congratulations!๐Ÿ‘ Here's your shiny #NFT, which carries 900 $PUSH tokens๐Ÿ‘‡ https://t.co/UlejlG12EO Coming up, new nominations in the thread below๐Ÿงตโฌ‡๏ธ https://t.co/apmox0g8dH

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1554391792543735808/pu/vid/320x328/A-NLa2kLe6S56ZFN.mp4?tag=12

Hola #EPNS fam! ๐Ÿ‘‹ We are giving away 3 #ETHLatam tickets + Special EPNS swags to 3 lucky winners!๐Ÿ˜ All you have to do is: โžก๏ธFollow @epnsproject โžก๏ธLike & RT โžก๏ธTag a speaker that you'd like to see at the event (List of speakers: https://t.co/MDRTuRhWtQ) Go go go โœˆ๏ธ #Push2Latam https://t.co/21uRUTHpca

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FZFKA89agAELTxt.jpg

We will be announcing an exciting #Giveaway soon! Your Gateway entry to @ethlatam ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ท Stay tuned! Want to be the first to know? Turn ๐Ÿ”” ON! #WAGEI ๐Ÿง‰

Did you know? ๐Ÿคฏ About 80% of push notification subscribers were mobile app users, while the remaining 20% were desktop users. Well, we got em both! ๐Ÿ˜‰ (Source: MoEngage) #DYK #FunFacts #Web3Comm

A Minute with #EPNS 93๐Ÿ”” Key Weekly Updates in 1 MinuteโŒ›๏ธ โ€“ Dapp redesigning in progress ๐Ÿ› ๏ธ โ€“ Payload standards in the works ๐Ÿ—๏ธ โ€“ @DXdao_ channel is live ๐Ÿ”” โ€“ Coordinape Proposal in Discussion Phase ๐Ÿ—จ๏ธ ๐Ÿ“ฐRead more here: https://t.co/JPHkdHaBN8

[#ICYMI] Last week, we announced our collaboration with @polychainmon to enable decentralized communication for their digital collectible ecosystem ๐ŸŒฑ Find out how #EPNS helps Polychain Monsters users to stay up-to-date on all things Polyverse ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‘‡ https://t.co/LwkcnqE6lb

Dear Job Seekers, We are excited to announce that you are now eligible to receive decentralized notifs on new job updates from @jobsincrypto ! Keeping you notified of new job opportunities is our priority. Want to learn more? Hop in here๐Ÿ‘‡ https://t.co/5w2PGVRoQe

1/ Last week, the #EPNS team was at one of the largest Ethereum events โ€“ @EthCC ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿคโค๏ธ Where hundreds of crypto enthusiasts & builders gathered to discuss the future of Web3! And whatโ€™s the Future of France without some๐Ÿ”” A quick recap of what happened๐Ÿ‘‡ https://t.co/uz8x8jJtt6https://t.co/8M8pmQGpfn

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1552347588686655488/pu/pl/rn_yDqwDeRl_vanY.m3u8?tag=12&container=fmp4

Events

Want to share with all any event about Ethereum Push Notification Service?

80
Images works better so
add a screenshot or image
(*.jpg, *.png extensions supported) to verify an event.
Note, that new events are premoderated.

Team

Want to add new team member to Ethereum Push Notification Service?

        Add another coin