BoozCoin Master Profile Pre-ICO
What Is BoozCoin (BOOZ)?
BoozCoin is a utility token; currently in the ICO stages; for the wine and spirits industry. BoozCoin will become part of the ecosystem and operate as a medium of exchange in payment for the wine and spirits market. A sister product being developed is BoozExchange.
BoozCoin is the native utility token that is used for:
* Processing transactions through our BoozExchange for the alcohol (fine wine and spirits) industry.
* Running validator nodes on the network via staking BoozCoin tokens.
* Processing transactions through our BoozExchange for NFT's in the (fine & rare wine and spirits Industries.
BoozCoin tools include:
* BoozCoin analytics which includes standard data structures and analyzing tools for the alcohol industry. Based on price, quantity, seller, location, product format, time, and date.
* BoozExchange platform for buyers and sellers to utilize our BoozCoin tokens to transact alcohol products globally.
* Virtual portfolio investing platform.
* NFT platform for the alcohol industry.
* Swap Exchange platform will manage liquidity pools for existing and future ICO/ IDO projects within BoozCoin's ecosystem.
How Many BoozCoins Are There in Circulation?
BoozCoin will launch it's Pre-ICO in December 2021 with 12,888,88.88 billion BoozCoins created at genesis.
Phase 1 – 1,000,000,000 BOOZ @ $0.001 USD
6 months 10% unlocked
15 months 10% unlocked
20 months 80% unlocked
Phase 2 – 1,000,000,000 BOOZ @ $0.002 USD
9 months 10% unlocked
18 months 15% unlocked
24 months 75% unlocked
Phase 3 – 670,000,000 BOOZ @ $0.003 USD
12 months 10% unlocked
15 months 20% unlocked
22 months 70% unlocked
Team allocation: 15%
Same lock-in as above stages.
Planned ICO launch at $0.009 USD