cruzbit is a new decentralized peer-to-peer ledger designed to be as simple as possible for both users and developers. It aims to strip away as much of the complexity surrounding bitcoin as possible while still achieving a robust implementation.
- Newer crypto: Ed25519 and SHA3
- Simplified transaction format: No inputs/outputs. No scripts. No UTXO:
- Account model, but a novel simpler approach to it. No serial per-account nonce.
- No fixed block size limit: A variation of BIP 101 is implemented.
- Reference implementation is in Go. Completely new code base.
- Web/dev-friendly peer protocol: secure WebSockets and JSON for all protocol messages and primitives.
Cruzbit [CRUZ] is a crypto-monnaie avec sa propre blockchain. The most actual price for one Cruzbit [CRUZ] is 0,017625 €. Cruzbit is listed on 1 exchanges with a sum of 1 active markets. The 24h volume of [CRUZ] is 32,84 €, while the Cruzbit market cap is 0 € which ranks it as #2247 of all cryptocurrencies. You can find more information about Cruzbit [CRUZ] on