Octium Exchange is a Centralized Exchange. We are a team of Cryptocurrency Enthusiast hailing from India. Octium Exchange offers unique features to there customers and also creators of tokens and coin. Octium Exchange at this moment supports Spot Trading and P2P Trading (P2P trading is only available for India) at the moment. Currently Octium Exchange has 28 coins and 46 market pairs running with 4061 users and 2.24 million dollar volume in total. Octium exchange also support fiat transaction (Currently this service is only available ... in India). Every user needs to do a compulsory KYC.
We have the lowest trading fees in the market, ranging from 0.01% to 0.02% for maker and taker and we charge very minimum withdrawal fees to our user. Also all the fiat and crypto deposits are free of any fees.
- Octium Network has robust launched pad, where new and aspiring tokens can list themselves to conduct successful IEOs on our exchange.
- Smart Staking is a feature where our users can HODL cryptocurrencies of there choice to earn good interest rate while they are doing HODL
- Voting, We regularly do votings of different cryptocurrencies in our network, to understand communities view on particular token listings, we also use our voting platform to list new tokens on our exchange.
- Competitions, We do regular competitions on our exchange for different tokens and coins, this helps token holders earn more by trading / deposting and holding tokens.
- Refferal Program, our trading customers can earn extra income and get reduction in trading fees, when they reffer one or more of there friends to our exchange. Octium has a reported 24h volume of $0 with an Estimated Real Volume of $0 It is a that offers 0 currencies and has a 0.00% Confidence Score based on our Algorithms.
Market depth is a metric, which is showing the real liquidity of the markets. Due to rampant wash-trading and fake activity - volume currently isn't the most reliable indicator in the crypto space.
What is it measuring?
It's measuring 1% or 10% section of the order book from the midpoint price (1%/10% of the buy orders, and 1%/10% of the sell orders).
Why it is important to use only 1% or 10%?
It's important, because measurement of the whole order book is going to give false results due to extreme values, which can make false illusion of liquidity for a given market.
How to use it?
By default Market depth is showing the most liquid markets sorted by Combined Orders (which is a sum of buy and sell orders). This way it provides the most interesting information already. Left (green) side of the market depth bar is showing how many buy orders are open, and right (red) side of the bar is showing how many sell orders are open (both can be recalculated to BTC, ETH or any fiat we have available on the site).
Due to rampant malicious practices in the crypto exchanges environment, we have introduced in 2019 and 2020 new ways of evaluating exchanges and one of them is - Confidence. Because it's a new metric - it's essential to know how it works.
Confidence is weighted based on 3 principles:
Based on the liquidity from order books (75%) - including overall liquidity and market depth/volume ratio, volumes included, if exchange is low volume (below 2M USD volume 24h)
Based on web traffic (20%) - using Alexa rank as a main indicator of site popularity
Based on regulation (5%) - researching and evaluating licensing for exchange - by respective institutions
Adding all of these subscores give overall main result - Confidence
Confidence is mainly based on liquidity, because it's the most important aspect of cryptocurrency exchanges. Without liquidity there is no trading, illiquid markets tend to collapse in the long term. Besides liquidity - there is also an additional factor in calculation of score - market depth/volume ratio. If volume is huge (especially when it’s growing much faster than liquidity), and market depth seems to not keep pace with - it's reducing overall score. Exchanges that keep market makers liquidity with expanding volume are those that keep all ratios in-tact and have overall score above 75-80% (it means that they have all liquidity ratios above minimum requirements, high web traffic participation, and are often regulated).
No items matched that search criteria
* Price / Volume Excluded - Outlier detected
*** Volume Excluded - no fresh data from exchange API
Confidence score is our new formula, which is evaluating exchanges, on three principal matters:
Each of these have appropriate weights, which are calculated into proper score.
Liquidity to Volume ratio (CO/Vol based) on this market is good, and volume seems to be accurately represented.
Liquidity to Volume ratio (CO/Vol based) on this market is average, reported volume by exchange can be higher, than it is in reality.
Liquidity to Volume ratio (CO/Vol based) on this market is bad, there is high probability that volume is inflated (e.g. wash-trading), or market isn't liquid enough (low volume exchange).
There is no data, available regarding this market.