What is HNC Coin?
• HNC Coin was established in 2015. First block was generated on Feb 8th 2015. The initial blockchain was fork of Litecoin and after the last hard fork on July 2021 it became fork of Dash Coin, focusing on maximizing safety and speed of transactions.
Who are the founders of HNC Coin?
• HNC Coin was founded by a team of Greek highly experienced blockchain developers. On 2020 new developers have joined the team and it is scheduled for ... more entries for the next couple of years in order to develop HNC’s Coin Ecosystem.
What makes HNC Coin unique?
• Unlike most digital currencies, the HNC is designed to be a dual-purpose currency. That is, to exist as a means of payment on the one hand but also to be treated as an innovative investment solution on the other. Also provide a complete payment ecosystem and integration its use into it.
• After the last hard fork on 17th July 2021, all holders of that date (17th July 2021) can sell only the:
- 5% of their total coins for the 1rst year
- 10% of their total coins for the second year
- 15% of their total coins for the third year
- 25% of their total coins for the fourth year
- 45% of their total coins for the fifth year
• Buyers after 17th July 2021, will have their HNC Coins 100% free tradeable.
HNC Coin [HNC] is a cryptocurrency with its own blockchain. The most actual price for one HNC Coin [HNC] is $0.008358. HNC Coin is listed on 2 exchanges with a sum of 5 active markets. The 24h volume of [HNC] is $19 223.83, while the HNC Coin market cap is $0 which ranks it as #2821 of all cryptocurrencies. You can find more information about HNC Coin [HNC] on helleniccoin.com
We could not open Wyre widget. Please try again later or choose another provider